Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: South Idaho Press, Tuesday, November 16, 2004
- Typed by: Susan Godfrey
- Prep/Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serves 4
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 3 cups cut-up vegetables 
- ½ tsp garlic powder or 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (10½ oz) Campbell's tomato soup
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 4 cups hot cooked rice
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in skillet.
- Add chicken and stir-fry until browned.
- Remove chicken.
- Heat remaining oil.
- Add vegetable and garlic and stir-fry until tender-crisp.
- Add soup, soy and vinegar.
- Heat to a boil.
- Return chicken to pan and heat through.
- Serve over rice.