This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Wilmot Estate in Rowlett, Texas in 1996.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 cup fresh tomatoes seeded peeled and diced
- ¼ cup red onion diced
- ¼ cup capers
- 1 tablespoon chives finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove fresh garlic minced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- juice of ½ lemon
- Combine all relish ingredients together and serve over poultry, pork, beef or seafood.