Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings.
- 1 box (10 ounces) no-cook lasagna noodles
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 x 14½ ounce cans diced tomatoes, drained well
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- ¼ cup dry bread crumbs
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine the mozzarella, drained tomatoes, garlic, basil, olive oil and ⅔ cups of the grated Parmesan.
- Set aside.
- Cook several noodles at a time, cooking for 2 minutes.
- Drain well.
- Coat the bottom of a 9 x 13 glass baking dish with olive oil.
- Line the bottom of the pan with noodles and cover with a layer of the mozzarella mixture.
- Repeat layers until all noodles and filling are used, ending with a layer of pasta.
- Sprinkle the top with the remaining ⅓ cup of Parmesan cheese, ¼ cup of bread crumbs and a light drizzle of olive oil.
- Bake, uncovered for 20 minutes, until bubbly and top is golden.
- Allow to sit 10 minutes before serving.