Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook time: 20 Minutes
This is a sauce that is a mix of alfredo and tomato sauce.
- 2 Cups Heavy Cream
- Pat of Butter
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- 6 Leaves Basil
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1 15 oz. can diced tomatoes
- Chiffonade basil by rolling leaves up and slicing into small strips, and set aside.
- In medium saucepan, melt the butter and sautee the garlic in it.
- Drain the tomatoes and add to the saucepan, let them cook, stirring occasionally, until simmering or very warm.
- Add the basil.
- Add the cream after the basil has had a chance to cook. Add little by little.
- Stir until the sauce is a pinky-salmon color.
- Add the grated parmesan, whisk lightly until melted slightly.
- Serve! Bon appetit!