Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook time: 20 Minutes
This is a sauce that is a mix of alfredo and tomato sauce.
- 2 Cups Heavy Cream
- Pat of Butter
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- 6 Leaves Basil
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1 15 oz. can diced tomatoes
- Chiffonade basil by rolling leaves up and slicing into small strips, and set aside.
- In medium saucepan, melt the butter and sautee the garlic in it.
- Drain the tomatoes and add to the saucepan, let them cook, stirring occasionally, until simmering or very warm.
- Add the basil.
- Add the cream after the basil has had a chance to cook. Add little by little.
- Stir until the sauce is a pinky-salmon color.
- Add the grated parmesan, whisk lightly until melted slightly.
- Serve! Bon appetit!