Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings
- ¼ cup chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 6 cups water
- 1 medium potato, diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne
- freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- ½ cup rice
- 1 cup chopped peeled tomato
- Parmesan cheese, optional
- Saute onions in margarine; add water and potato and seasonings.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add rice and tomato.
- Simmer for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on each serving for added flavor.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 168 | Fat 3.6 g | Carbs 3.7 g | Sodium 81 mg | Fiber 1.8 g