Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fruit & Vegetable Recipes II by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—orginal source of recipe
- Serves: 6
- 1 (8 ounce) package spiral pasta
- 1½ cups fresh, chopped broccoli
- 2 cups fresh, diced tomatoes
- 3 tablespoon shredded Italian-style cheese
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- ½ tablespoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta well, place in a bowl and cool.
- Stir chopped broccoli and diced tomatoes into drained pasta.
- Mix two tablespoons of each of the cheeses together with the seasoning and salt.
- Stir cheese mixture into tomato-broccoli-pasta mixture.
- Toss with Italian dressing. Sprinkle with the remaining cheeses.