- In medium skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add onion, garlic, carrot, celery and green pepper and cook, stirring often, until beginning to soften, 3 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce, ginger and soybeans with liquid and stir well.
- Stir in basil and parsley.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Simmer, uncovered, until vegetables are just tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove and discard ginger.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve hot.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.