Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups spinach, torn into bite sized pieces
- 2 cups tomatoes, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- Two 15.5 ounce cans Cannellini beans or other type of white beans, drained and rinsed
1. Make the dressing: Add the vinegar, black pepper, salt, oil and garlic into an airtight container. Seal and shake until combined.
2. In a large serving bowl, toss the rest of the ingredients until combined. Add the dressing and toss until well-coated then serve.
- Tomato, Bean and Spinach Salad from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, public domain goverment resource