Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Austrian tomato salad
- Serves 4.
- 5 tomatoes
- 1 onions
- vegetable oil
- 6 tbs. vinegar
- 1 tbs. worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbs. sugar
- 1/4 ts. fresh ground peper
- Very thinly slice the tomatoes and the onions (the thinner the better).
- Alternately layer tomatoes and onions, sprinkling each layer of tomatoes with a little salt a dash of oregano.
- Add just a bit of oil on top to finish.
- Serve on individual salad plates.
- Sprinkle a bit of oil around the outer edges of the salad, and garnish with a sprinkling of oregano.