Serve topped with orange Cheddar cheese and blue corn tortilla chips in honor of the San Diego Padres team colors!
- 3 ripe California avocados, seeded, peeled and coarsely smashed (similar to the way the San Diego Padres will smash the Braves during the National League Championship Series)
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped (in the manner that Padres' fans mimic the Braves fans' Tomahawk chop)
- ¼ oz can Ortega diced green chiles (because the Padres are on fire!)
- ¼ cup minced onion
- 3 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- In a medium bowl, combine avocados, lemon juice, tomatoes, green chiles, Onion, cilantro, garlic and seasoned salt until well blended.
- Serve with tortilla chips for dipping.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.