Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Serve topped with orange Cheddar cheese and blue corn tortilla chips in honor of the San Diego Padres team colors!
- 3 ripe California avocados, seeded, peeled and coarsely smashed (similar to the way the San Diego Padres will smash the Braves during the National League Championship Series)
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped (in the manner that Padres' fans mimic the Braves fans' Tomahawk chop)
- ¼ oz can Ortega diced green chiles (because the Padres are on fire!)
- ¼ cup minced onion
- 3 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- In a medium bowl, combine avocados, lemon juice, tomatoes, green chiles, Onion, cilantro, garlic and seasoned salt until well blended.
- Serve with tortilla chips for dipping.