Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Serves 4
- 1 liter (about 4½ cups) chicken stock
- 12 prawns, peeled and cleaned
- 2 stalks lemongrass, thinly sliced
- 40 g galangal root, thinly sliced
- 4 kaffir lime leaves
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 5 bird chilies, crushed
- 100 g (3½ ounces) straw mushrooms, quartered
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chili paste in oil
- 10 g coriander leaves (cilantro)
- Bring the chicken stock to a boil, add the lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, and mushrooms, and boil for approximately 3 minutes.
- Add chile paste, chilies, tomatoes, and prawns and simmer on low heat.
- Season with sauce and lime juice to your liking.
- Sprinkle coriander (cilantro) leaves on top and serve with steamed rice.