- In a frying pan, combine ½ inch of olive oil, 2 cloves of minced garlic, one chopped onion and the Italian bacon cut into small squares.
- Let simmer for about a half-hour, being careful not to let the oil get to a boiling point.
- In a bowl, beat 4 eggs with lots of salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Bring a pan of salted water to a boil.
- Cook both packages of spaghetti until al dente, drain and immediately add egg mixture to pasta.
- The eggs are actually cooked by the pasta.
- (make sure the eggs are thoroughly cooked before proceeding.
- ) stir the egg mixture until it is well mixed.
- Pour in the mixture from the frying pan and stir.
- Finish with the Parmesan cheese and serve!.