- Foil-line 8-inch-square baking pan.
- Combine sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan.
- Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in marshmallows, morsels, nuts and vanilla extract.
- Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted.
- Pour into prepared pan; refrigerate until firm.
- Lift from pan; remove foil.
- Cut into squares.
- Design easter shapes (bunnies, eggs and/or chicks) on fudge squares with icing.
- ↑ For milk chocolate fudge substitute 2 cups (11.5-ounce package) Nestlé® Toll House® milk chocolate morsels for semi-sweet morsels.