Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ¼ kilo pork (preferably the cheeks and ears)
- 3 pieces bean curd (tokwa)
- 1 piece crushed garlic (bawang)
- 2 chopped onions (sibuyas)
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup white vinegar (suka)
- ½ cup soy sauce (toyo)
- Lightly roast the pork over a grill to remove hair.
- Boil the Pork until tender. Slice the pork into cubes.
- Heat cooking oil in a pan. Fry the tokwa until golden brown. Slice into cubes after frying.
- Add soy sauce, vinegar, garlic and onion in a bowl.
- Mix the pork and tokwa into the bowl. Serve.
- Suggestion: You could add siling labuyo (red hot chilli pepper) accordingly.