Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 8 servings
- 4 tbsp oil
- 2 yellow onions, peeled, quartered, and sliced thin
- salt and pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup hot mustard
- 8 Tofurky beer brats
- 4 ounces medium-bodied beer, you can also use vegetable broth
- Heat the oil in a large skillet and add the sliced onions.
- Sauté over low heat until browned, soft, and caramelized.
- Season with the salt and pepper.
- Stir in the hot mustard.
- Set aside.
- On a grill, cook the sausages, basting with beer every few minutes.
- Serve the grilled brats with the caramelized onions.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 330 | Fat 19 g | Carbs 11 g | Sodium 610 mg | Fiber 3 g.
- WW Points 8.