- 1 large stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1 scallion (white and light green part), finely chopped (optional)
- 4 regular or 6 mini-size pita breads, warmed and cut crosswise in half
- ⅓ to ½ cup tofu mayonnaise
- 8 oz pkg. baked marinated tofu
- In medium bowl, crumble tofu.
- Add mayonnaise, celery and scallion if using and stir until well combined.
- Stuff mixture into warmed pita bread halves and serve.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.