Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 (4 ounce) can button Mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 cup bamboo shoots, diced
- 1 (14 to 16 ounce) package firm tofu, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch plus 2 tablespoons water
- 2 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces (for garnish)
Heat 1 tablespoon polyunsaturated vegetable oil in wok and stir-fry vegetables. Add 2 tablespoons water over all. Remove from wok. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons oil to wok. Add cubed tofu. Stir-fry tofu and add 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1 tablespoon water over all. Add oyster sauce and cooked vegetables and stir. Add cornstarch mixture and cook until slightly thickened. Garnish and serve.
One serving: 159 calories