- Put the oil in a skillet.
- Fry the onion for 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic and tomato.
- Stir about 2½ minutes.
- De-glaze the pan with the wine.
- Add the potatoes, carrots, tomatoes, tofu, olives, capers, and vegetable stock.
- Stir in the bay leaves, cayenne, allspice, and salt.
- Boil, turn down the heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and cook 5 minutes more.
- Stir in the peas and arrowroot slurry and heat until thickened.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.