Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3/4 cup unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 1/2 lb. fresh prewashed spinach, partially wilted or 2 10-oz. pkg. frozen spinach
- 1 lb. firm tofu, well drained
- 1 Onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup currants or Raisins
- 4 oz. crumbled feta Cheese, optional
- 1 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
- 4 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 red pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Spray 9x13-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray, and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
2. Chop well-squeezed spinach coarsely, and put into mixing bowl. Press tofu between layers of paper towels to remove liquid. Crumble into bowl. Add Onion, garlic, currants, feta Cheese, if using, lemon juice, 3 Tbs. olive oil, salt, oregano and pepper. Toss well.
4. Bake until golden brown, about 40 minutes. Serve warm.