Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 Pkg 10.5 Oz. firm tofu
- 1/2 C flour
- vegetable oil For Frying
- 1/2 C water
- 2 Oz Soy Or Tamari Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Sugar Or honey
- 1/3 Tsp vegetable stock
- 2 Tsp fresh ginger Root—grated
- 8 Fresh Scallions—chopped
- Wipe tofu dry with paper towels. Cut the tofu in each box in half, then cut each half into four equal portions.
- flour each portion lightly. Heat vegetable oil to medium hot (350 to 375 degrees). Add the tofu, a few at a time.
- Fry until golden and remove to drain on paper towels. Prepare sauce by placing the water, soy or tamari sauce, sweetener and stock in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and mix well, making sure Sugar ( if using) is dissolved.
- To serve, place a small amount of the sauce on four warmed plates. Divide the tofu evenly among the plates, placing them on the sauce. Garnish with grated ginger and chopped scallions.