Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 pound tofu, roughly cubed
- 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise or yogurt
- 1/4 cup warm Chicken bouillon
- 3 tablespoons minced Onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 small carrots, cut in chunks
- 2 ribs of celery, cut in chunks
- 2 sun dried tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt (or Mrs. Dash)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Pinch of cumin
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 bell pepper, roasted and minced (optional)
Put everything in a food processor. Process to egg salad consistency. Adjust seasonings. Refrigerate.
Good served as a sandwich using black bread and bean sprouts.