Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 (1.4 oz.) package dry vegetable soup mix
- 1 (12 oz.) package firm silken tofu
- 1 (8 oz.) can water chestnuts, chopped coarsely
- 2/3 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 cup reduced fat or light sour cream
- 1/2 cup low fat Mayonnaise
Thaw the package of spinach and squeeze dry. Stir all ingredients together in a large bowl until blended. Cover; chill 2 hours. Stir before serving.
Yield: about 4 cups. Serving size: 1/4 cup. Per serving: 65 calories, 2 g fat (1 g sat fat), 3 g protein (1.5 g soy protein), 8 g carbohydrate, 295 mg sodium, 4.5 mg cholesterol, 0.8 g dietary fiber.