- In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add garlic, bell pepper and onion and cook, stirring often, until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add tofu and soy sauce and cook, stirring often, until tofu begins to brown, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in tomato sauce, chili powder and cumin until well mixed.
- Cook, stirring, until heated through and flavors are well blended, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Spoon over toasted buns and serve hot.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.