Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 block tofu
- 1½ lbs fresh spinach leaves
- 1 pkg (16 oz) bean sprouts
- ½ cup rice vinegar
- ½ cup soy sauce
- minced garlic to taste
- Dice tofu into bite-sized pieces.
- Wash spinach thoroughly and tear into bite-sized pieces.
- Wash bean sprouts.
- Place tofu in a large serving bowl, top with spinach and bean sprouts.
- Top with garlic to taste.
- Pour vinegar and soy sauce over salad.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.