Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.
- 1 cup tofu
- ½ cup sliced green onions
- 1½ cups diagonally sliced celery
- 3 cups cool cooked brown or white rice
- 2 tablespoons diced pimento
- 1 x 8-ounce can water chestnuts, drained and sliced
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- salad greens
- 1 x 5-ounce can chow mein noodles
- ½ cup flaked coconut, toasted
- Drain and cut tofu into ½-inch cubes.
- Combine tofu, onions, celery, rice, pimento, water chestnuts and mushrooms.
- Blend together garlic, pepper, ginger, mustard, soy sauce and mayonnaise.
- Stir into tofu mixture; toss lightly.
- Spoon onto beds of salad greens and surround with chow mein noodles.
- Serve with additional soy sauce, if desired.