Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Serving size: 1 slice.
- Yield: 8 slices.
- 1 package (12 ounces) soft silken tofu
- 1 package (12 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 tbsp light corn syrup
- 1 x 9-inch chocolate cookie pie crust
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave. Stir frequently to prevent burning.
- Stir in the corn syrup.
- Blend the tofu in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Add the melted chocolate mixture to tofu and blend until creamy.
- Pour chocolate filling into pie crust.
- Chill at least 6 hours before serving.
Nutritional information Edit
- 303 calories | 15 g fat | 7 g sat fat | 8 g protein | 43 g carbohydrate | 66 mg sodium | 0 mg cholesterol