Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 16-oz. pkg. firm tofu, drained
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. coarse salt or to taste
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper or to taste
- 2 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced scallions (white and light green parts) or chives
- 1 medium cucumber, halved lengthwise, seeded and chopped
- 1 Tbs. chopped fresh dill or 1 tsp. dried
In blender or food processor, combine all ingredients. Blend or process until creamy and almost smooth. Transfer to bowl, cover and refrigerate until ready to use.