Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Yield: 8 slices
- Serving size: 1 slice
- 1 package (12 ounce) firm silken tofu
- 1 can (15 ounce) solid pumpkin
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell
- Preheat oven to 425 °F.
- Drain tofu and purée in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Whisk together the pumpkin and sugars in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk in the spices and pureed tofu.
- Pour the mixture into the pie shell and bake at 425 °F for 15 minutes.
- Lower the oven heat to 350 °F and bake an additional 40 to 50 minutes, until filling is set and pie crust cook throughout.
- Chill before serving.
Nutritional information Edit
- 220 calories
- 7 g fat
- 2 g sat fat
- 5 g protein
- 34 g carbohydrate
- 145 mg sodium
- 0 mg cholesterol