Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
An absolute delight. This recipe is for 2 servings.
- Preparation: 40 minutes.
Ingredients for Mushrooms Edit
- 95 g firm tofu, cut into squares 1 x 1 x
- 45 g oyster mushrooms, torn ino strips
- 40 g shiitake mushrooms, cut into strips
- 15 g abalone mushrooms, cut into slices
- 30 g button mushrooms, cut into thin slices
- 20 g carrots, cut into 5 thin pieces
- 35 g eggplants, cut into 6 thin pieces
- 15 g zucchini, cut into 4 thin pieces
- 30 g napa cabbage, cut into 5 pieces
- 100 g Asian pears, diced into small pieces
- 95 g oranges, diced into small pieces
- 25 g onions, diced into small pieces
- 3 teaspoons ginger paste
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- ½ cup water
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sake
- ½ lemon, juice of
- 1 teaspoon potato starch
- Coat the tofu squares with potato starch.
- Deep fry the tofu squares for about 3 – 4 minutes until they are golden brown.
- In a wok, sauté the tofu with all the vegetables and mushrooms for about 2 minutes.
- In a separate sauce pan, mix all the sauce ingredients and cook in a low flame for about 10 minutes.
- Pour the cooked sauce into the tofu, mushrooms and vegetables.
- Finally add the potato starch and let it simmer for 3 minutes.