Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 8 x manicotti shells
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- 10 oz tofu, drained
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp flour
- ½ cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- ½ cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 tbsp snipped fresh parsley
- ⅛ tsp paprika
- egg white, slightly beaten
- 1¼ cup skim milk
- ⅛ tsp garlic powder
- Cook pasta shells according to package directions.
- Rinse in cold water; drain.
- Spray a med skillet with pam.
- Add mushrooms and onion; cook till tender.
- Stir in parsley, italian seasoning, and paprika.
- Cool slightly.
- Mash the tofu in a bowl.
- Stir in egg white, parmesan cheese, and mushroom and onion mixture.
- Stuff each manicotti shell with about ¼ cup of the tofu mixture.
- Arrange stuffed shells in a 12x7x2" baking dish.
- For sauce, in a med saucepan combine milk, flour, garlic powder, ¼ t salt, and ⅛ t pepper.
- Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
- Pour sauce over pasta in baking dish.
- Bake, covered, in a 350 °F .
- Oven for 20–25 minutes or till heated through.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese, or mozzarella cheese if desired.
- Bake, uncovered, 2 minutes more or till cheese is melted.
Nutritional information Edit
8 per serving: 285 calories, 19 g protein, 36 g carbohydrates, 7 g fat, 13 mg cholesterol, 347 mg sodium, 328 mg potassium.