Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Yield: 8 pie wedges.
- Serving size: 1 wedge.
- 1 box (11 - 12 ounces) no-bake cheesecake mix
- 2 Tbs sugar
- ⅓ cup margarine, melted
- 1 package (12 ounces) silken tofu
- 5 Tbs fresh or bottled lime juice
- 2 Tbs fresh lime zest
- Make crust with crumb mixture from cheesecake mix, sugar and melted margarine.
- Mix all ingredients in 9-inch pie plate until crumbs are well moistened. Press firmly against sides of pie plate first, using fingers or large spoon to shape edge. Press remaining crumbs firmly on bottom using hands or measuring cup.
- Blend filling mixture with silken tofu, lime juice and lime zest in food processor or blender until smooth and creamy. Filling will be thick.
- Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate at least one hour before cutting.
Nutritional information Edit
- 290 calories
- 14 g fat
- 4 g sat fat
- 6 g protein
- 35 g carbohydrate
- 411 mg sodium
- 0 mg cholesterol