Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 (12 ounce) package silken tofu, undrained
- 2 tablespoons safflower oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 1/3 cups turbinado sugar (unrefined Sugar)
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup instant decaffeinated coffee powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
When Sugar is dissolved into the tofu mixture, remove the bowl from the electric mixer and whisk in the flour. Pour batter into a greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the cake pulls away from the sides of the pan. The bars will appear glossy and almost underdone. Cool in the pan. When cool, cut into bars using a clean, wet knife.
Makes 24 bars.