Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Serve with toppings of your choice.
Serves 2 to 4, depending on appetites.
- 250 grams regular tofu, crumbled
- ¾ cup non-dairy milk or water
- 1 to 2 tablespoons light oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon (or more, depending on your taste)
- sea salt (optional)
- 4 to 6 slices whole grain bread
- Blend all ingredients but the bread in your blender or food processor.
- Heat a frying pan on medium-high, adding a little oil to keep French toast from sticking.
- Dip the bread in the tofu mixture until well-coated but not soggy and place a couple of dipped slices in the hot pan.
- Cook for a few minutes on each side until lightly browned.
- Make sure that before cooking each batch of French toast you add a little more oil to the pan.