- 6 ounces medium spinach noodles
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces sliced Mushrooms
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoons granulated Chicken bouillon
- 2 pounds frozen tofu, thawed, rinsed and cut into 1/2-inch cubes*
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- To freeze tofu, use original container and freeze 1 week or more. This changes tofu's texture from creamy to crumbly. Thaw at room temperature 8 to 12 hours or boil in water 30 minutes. Then take it out of original container and place on a towel to squeeze all the excess water out of it.
Prepare noodles according to package instructions.
Stir in milk, Chicken, bouillon (dry) and the tofu. Cook until all liquid is absorbed. Remove from heat. Add the hot drained noodles. Add to this mixture the 1/4 cup melted butter, grated Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Toss and serve immediately.