- 14 ounces tofu, drained and broken up
- ⅓ cup anaheim chile
- ⅓ cup sliced green onion
- 2½ cups shredded cheese, such as monterey jack, co-jack or cheddar
- 19 ounces enchilada sauce
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 8 flour tortillas
- 2 teaspoons cilantro
- Place tofu, chile and onion in blender, and blend until smooth.
- In skillet, heat ½ cup of the enchilada sauce.
- Dip each tortilla in warm sauce to coat 1 side.
- Transfer to a nonstick 11 x 7-inch dish.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons tofu mixture on each tortilla and roll up.
- Place seam side down in dish.
- Spoon remaining sauce over them.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 °F.
- Sprinkle with tomato and cilantro.