- Place cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, tofu, salt and pepper in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Fold in spinach.
- Add onion and tomato or salsa.
- Cut out a hole into the top of the bread large enough to pour the dip into.
- The dip can also be poured into a dish if bread is unavailable.
- Add a sprinkle of chives on top of dip.
- Let cool one hour or so.
- Serve with fresh sliced vegetables, the top of the bread cut into pieces, and/or your favorite whole grain cracker.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.