Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 pound extra-firm tofu
- 2 tablespoons miso paste
- 1 cup water
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
Breading Mix Edit
- 1½ cups yellow cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Slice tofu into ¼-inch thick slices.
- Mix together the miso, water, garlic, and nutritional yeast.
- Marinate the slices for at least one hour (or overnight).
- Mix breading ingredients together.
- Dredge moist tofu slices in breading mix and arrange on baking sheet coated with cooking spray or canola oil.
- Bake at 375°F for 15 minutes.
- Bake another 15 minutes until golden brown.