- Split whole chiles lengthwise.
- Remove seeds and lay flat in bottom of a 13x9 baking dish.
- Place tofu on paper towel and gently squeeze out excess moisture.
- Crumble and blend half the tofu with jack cheese.
- Blend remaining half with sharp cheese.
- Pot chiles with a layer of jack-mix followed by a layer of cheddar-mix.
- Add a layer of diced green chiles.
- Repeat layers until cheese and chiles are gone.
- Beat eggs with milk.
- Pour over casserole.
- Spread top of casserole with salsa.
- Bake at 350°F oven for 45 minutes.