Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cups coffee-flavored soymilk
- 1 cup strong coffee
- 4 1/2 Tbs. cornstarch
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar, or to taste
- 1 Tbs. vanilla extract
- 1 cup crushed Heath Bar candy
- 1 cup soy sour cream, optional
2. Whisk remaining coffee and cornstarch together, and heat in saucepan, stirring until cornstarch dissolves. Stir in Sugar and scalded soymilk. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture begins to thicken. Stir in vanilla extract.
3. When pudding is thick, scoop into heat-proof dish. Sprinkle top with 1 cup crushed candy. Set aside to cool. When serving, top with sour cream, if desired.