Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 8 tablespoons of chili paste
- 2 tablespoons of chili powder
- 1 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 3 tablespoons of ground garlic
- ½ cup of chopped green onion
- sesame salt
- sesame oil
- Cut the ribs into 6–7 cm lengths.
- Take off the fat and tough muscles.
- Put the knife in to the bones and then flat out the muscle attached to the bone.
- Make knife marks on the meat.
- Marinate the prepared pork in clear strained rice wine and ginger juice.
- Prepare the sauce by mixing chili powder, soy sauce, sugar, minced garlic, green onion, sesame salt, pepper and sesame oil in chile paste.
- Marinate the prepared pork with sauce.
- Grill the pork in high heat by turning it often.
- To make sure it is thoroughly cooked, lower the heat and cook slowly.
- It is a good idea to cook some whole garlic with it.