Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny World Recipes Y-Group
- Prep: 15 minutes | Cook: 15 – 17 minutes
- 1 pound thickly sliced smoked turkey from deli counter
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 cups shredded slaw cabbage
- 1 to 2 chipotles in adobo sauce
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 3 scallions, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 4 (12-inch) flour tortillas
- 1½ cups, 6 ounces, shredded sharp cheddar, smoked white cheddar or pepper jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons vegetable or olive oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro leaves or flat-leaf parsley
- 1 vine ripe orange or yellow tomato, seeded and finely chopped
- Preheat your toaster oven to 400°F or high.
- Place turkey in a bowl and season with chili powder.
- Add shredded cabbage, chipotles in adobo, tomato sauce, scallions.
- Toss filling to combine and season with salt and pepper.
- Place tortillas in a kitchen towel and set in microwave.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- To build, place a generous handful of cheese near one edge of the tortilla.
- Pile ¼ of your filling in the tortilla.
- Tuck sides up and roll tortilla tightly.
- Repeat to make 4 large stuffed tortilla wraps.
- Brush the toaster oven baking tray with vegetable or olive oil.
- Brush the wraps with oil and bake until deep golden all over, 15 to 17 minutes.
- Top with sour cream, cilantro or parsley and chopped orange or yellow tomato, as garnishes.