Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Due to the nature of this recipe, it adjusts the number of servings in multiples of 3 only. The instructions describe how to prepare the ingredients for one pan. There are enough ingredients to prepare 2 pans.
- Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 30 minutes
- Serves 6 People
- 1½ lbs ground chicken breast
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 small onions, finely chopped
- 2 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan or romano cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, mixing well.
- Spoon equally into a 6-cup muffin pan.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes, or until thoroughly cooked.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 253 | fat 12.0g | 43% calories from fat | cholesterol 154mg | protein 24.1g | carbohydrates 11.3g | fiber 0.8g | sugar 2.9g | sodium 231mg | diet points 6.4
- Dietary exchanges: milk 0.0 | vegetable 0.7 | fruit 0.0 | bread 0.5 | lean meat 3.2 | fat 0.4 | sugar 0.0 | very lean meat protein 0.0