Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Delma at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2½ cups of Quaker oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked)
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup raisins
- Mix the salt, butter, vanilla, and brown sugar in a big bowl.
- Add the sugar, baking soda, eggs and ground cinnamon until fully mixed.
- Stir in the flour, mixing thoroughly.
- Stir in the Quaker Oats until you see no flour.
- Mix in the raisins.
- Drop by large rounded spoonsful onto a ungreased cookie sheets (about six per batch).
- Press the cookies down to make them flat before baking.
- Bake in a preheated 350°F for 20 Minutes or until brown at the top.
Ovens may vary, (I used a toaster oven) but these can be made as well in a regular oven. They will cook in less time in a regular oven so watch them (check them at the 10 minute mark).