Contributed by Delma at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2½ cups of Quaker oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked)
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup raisins
- Mix the salt, butter, vanilla, and brown sugar in a big bowl.
- Add the sugar, baking soda, eggs and ground cinnamon until fully mixed.
- Stir in the flour, mixing thoroughly.
- Stir in the Quaker Oats until you see no flour.
- Mix in the raisins.
- Drop by large rounded spoonsful onto a ungreased cookie sheets (about six per batch).
- Press the cookies down to make them flat before baking.
- Bake in a preheated 350°F for 20 Minutes or until brown at the top.
Ovens may vary, (I used a toaster oven) but these can be made as well in a regular oven. They will cook in less time in a regular oven so watch them (check them at the 10 minute mark).