- Green Chutney (Coriander or Pudina)
- tomato ketchup/ Sauce
- Bread Slices
- Filling of your choice
- chopped into fine slices
- -- fillings you can choose from:
- Boiled egg
- Boiled Potato
- Combination of these
- Apply butter on half the bread slices, and chutney on the other half.
- Arrange filling uniformly on the buttered slices, so as that they are evenly placed.
- Sprinkle pepper on the filling. Put droplets of ketchup/ Sauce on the filling.
- Cover filling with Chutney slices.
- Grease toaster well with butter.
- Toast sandwich in preheated toaster.
- Serve hot with sauce and chutney on the side.