Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: My old recipes
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Wash and partially dry 1 cup pumpkin seeds.
- Spread in ungreased jelly roll pan.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake uncovered 20 minutes.
- Bake until lightly browned and crisp, 20 to 30 minutes more.
- Store in tightly covered container.