These are great with dips, soups and in lunches. For more fiber, use whole wheat pita bread.
- Yield: 8 cups or 64 chips
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Split each pita pocket in half.
- Cut each half into 6 triangles with a sharp knife.
- Arrange in single layers on cookie sheets.
- Sprinkle lightly with garlic powder, if desired.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until chips are lightly browned and very crisp.
- Store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
Nutritional information Edit
For one serving = 1 cup or 8 chips:
- calories: 96 protein: 3 g fat: < 1 g carbohydrate: 19 g fiber: 0.5 g cholesterol: 0 mg sodium: 161 mg potassium: 34 mg