Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
These are great with dips, soups and in lunches. For more fiber, use whole wheat pita bread.
- Yield: 8 cups or 64 chips
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Split each pita pocket in half.
- Cut each half into 6 triangles with a sharp knife.
- Arrange in single layers on cookie sheets.
- Sprinkle lightly with garlic powder, if desired.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until chips are lightly browned and very crisp.
- Store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
Nutritional information Edit
For one serving = 1 cup or 8 chips:
- calories: 96 protein: 3 g fat: < 1 g carbohydrate: 19 g fiber: 0.5 g cholesterol: 0 mg sodium: 161 mg potassium: 34 mg