Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
These edible pumpkin seeds are a popular ingredient in Mexican cooking. With their white hull removed, they are a medium-dark green and have a deliciously delicate flavor, which is even better when the seeds are roasted and salted. Pepitas are sold salted, roasted and raw, and with or without hulls.
- Combine oil, salt and pumpkin seeds in a bowl.
- Make sure all seeds are evenly coated.
- Spread the seeds in a shallow baking pan.
- Toast at 350°F in an oven for 15 minutes, stirring once halfway though.
- When the seeds are finished spread them out over a paper towel and lightly dab away any extra oil.
- Store in an airtight container.