Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 2¼ cups flour
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 sticks chilled, unsalted butter cut into pieces
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp cream of coconut
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1½ cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Mix flour and sugar in processor.
- Add butter, pulse off and on till mixture begins to come together.
- Press dough evenly over bottom of 13x9" pan.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Bake until golden brown, about 25 minutes.
- Reduce oven heat to 300°F.
- For topping, combine brown sugar, white sugar, eggs, cream of coconut (canned, such as [[Coco López, found in grocery stores in bar supplies), milk, flour and vanilla in large bowl.
- Whisk just until blended.
- Fold in melted butter.
- Sprinkle coconut over crust.
- Pour mixture over evenly.
- Bake until topping is set and golden brown, about 45 minutes.
- Transfer to rack and cool.
- Cut in squares.
- Store in airtight container.
- Can be doubled and baked on 15" baking sheet.