Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Spiced cheese spread.
- 8 oz package cream cheese
- 1 lb feta, crumbled
- 1 cup lemon juice
- ¼ tsp ground white pepper
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 4 roasted red peppers, diced
- 2 tsp. Tabasco sauce
- Soften cream cheese in large bowl with mixer.
- Add feta, lemon juice, and white pepper.
- Slowly add olive oil until all og the oil is absorbed. Mix in half-and-half until the mixture is smooth and soft. If the mixture is hard, add a little more half-and-half to soften.
- Add roasted peppers.
- Serve with bread