A different tiramisu with apricot compote.
- 4 small cups of espresso coffee ready
- 8 almond biscuits
- 250 g apricot compote
- 250 g cream
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 vanilla
- 400 g cream cheese
- espresso coffee or cocoa powder
- We take the glasses and sprinkle the cookies cut into large pieces.
- Sprinkle with coffee a portion of each cup on top and finely chop apricots compote.
- Beat the cream with the icing sugar and vanilla and then when the mixture becomes like cream just mix the cream cheese.
- Place the mixture over the apricots in a glass and sprinkle with cocoa or coffee espresso powder.